Faux wood Shutters.
These shutters are made of PVC, which provides high energy efficiency and lower energy costs. Their polyresin composition is an eco-friendly choice that makes them easy to clean, fire retardant, and guaranteed not to fade, peel, swell, warp or crack.
With Aluminum insert for reinforcement.
Why Use Red Cedar?
Western Red Cedar Wood, used in the formation of these shutters, sustains in extreme temperature, moisture, and noise. Its unique and distinguished fragrance drives away insects and moths. This softwood is light in weight. It does not shrink as fast as the other woods. It remains flat if it is laid straight. It has natural insulation ability. Its growth is slow. It bears small spaces that do not allow moisture and heat. Oil can be easily applied to it. It can be used both for indoor and outdoor purposes.
Why Use Plantation wood Shutters?
- Complements any style and represents timeless beauty and elegance.
- Outlives most types of window treatments.
- Generally unaffected by extreme temperatures.
- Easy Installation.
- Easier to maintain and in the event of a repair, wood is always available in different colors and stains to make your windows beautiful, decorative, and stylish.
- A variety of colors and Styles are Available.
- louver sizes –2 ½”. 3 ½” and 4 ½”
- tilt rod options – traditional, off-set, and secret tilt;
- With a variety of frame choices;
- With a 3 year overall warranty on the product.
- Hinge, track bi-fold/ sliding mounting.
Best products, professional advice, and market-leading warranties at a competitive price. We have you covered.